Please read the guidelines below carefully before submitting your abstract
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted online via this portal only.
ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Abstracts must be submitted before September 30th 2022. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
A participant may submit as many abstracts as they wish regardless of presenting author.
A participant may serve as presenting author on up to 5 abstracts.
Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline September 30th 2022 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official Congress publications.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
All accepted and registered abstracts will be published in the journal of BRAIN.
Abstracts can be submitted in French or English.
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English and French with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native French speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author’s contact details:
— Full first and family name(s)
— Email address
— Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), Country
— Phone number
Author and co-authors’ details
Preferred Presentation type: Oral Presentation/ e-Poster
Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE . Please submit symbols as words.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables are included).
Abstract topic– select the abstract topic per the list of topic in the drop down menu.
Images– The maximum file size of each image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload images in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to save your abstract. You may changes to your abstract, up to the submission deadline. After the deadline, changes will not be possible.
You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS’ DECLARATION
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the “Content“) to BRAIN 2021 (Hereafter: the “Organizers“), nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract. The submitting author may request to be copied on abstract correspondence.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the Committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.